Integrated Pest Management System
We deliver professional results through Integrated Pest Management.
Integrated Pest Management (IPM) is a decision making process. It involves using a combination of techniques to control pests effectively, economically, and in an environmentally sound manner. The techniques used vary from prevention and monitoring to habitat modifications to mechanical or chemical control.
There are five components of an IPM Program:
Benefits of an IPM Program
An increasing number of clients are insisting on IPM Programs because they are concerned about pesticide use and environmental safety. Over the next few years, using an IPM Program will become a requirement of the British Columbia Ministry of Environment, Lands and Parks for applying in public buildings.
Learn more about our solution to your specific problem:
Why Hire Us
- Our experience stretches back to 1982
- We can handle any pest issue you are experiencing
- Our technicians receive ongoing training
- We are members of the Canadian Pest Management Association
- We are an incident free member of the Lower Mainland Better Business Bureau